Tuesday, October 4, 2016

AFFIRMATIONS



On your life changing journey to creativity, enlightenment, and optimal living, refer to these affirmations frequently. Say them aloud or write them in your journal. 

I am a creative being filled with unlimited potential, a human BE-ing, not a human DO-ing. I intend to be e present in the moment.

I am blessed with a supportive family and wonderful friends; I am not needy or demanding and can BE as I am, a friend who blesses the lives of others.

My anger is washed away by a river of compassion and replaced with love because I am Love.

I forgive those who have harmed me in the past and peacefully detach from them; I forgive myself for mistakes I've made and let regrets go.

I am the architect of my life; I build the foundation of my life and choose its contents.

Happiness is a choice; therefore, I base my happiness on my own accomplishments and the blessings I’ve been given; my happiness is derived from the ways I assist others in their life journeys.

My efforts are fully supported by the Universe; my dreams manifest into reality. I see synchronicity everywhere.

I wake up with strength in my heart, clarity in my mind, and I choose to BE in the moment now.

My ability to conquer challenges is limitless; my potential to succeed is infinite. I am energy, part of the Universal Energy that flows through all dimensions.

I acknowledge my own self-worth, my creative nature, and my loving soul.

I have endless talents, limitless creativity and I utilize them for the betterment of all humanity. I am One and part of the integrated Whole.

Obstacles are moving out of my way; my path is clear as it leads me to a heightened awareness and enlightenment.

I am at peace with all that has happened, all that is happening, and all that will happen; I am in the moment, Being.


Photo by Sherrill A. Erickson, Hawaii


No comments:

Post a Comment